Registration for EBIST2022 opens: March 01, 2022
|Registration Type - In-person||Early fee (before April 29)||Late fee|
|Registration Type - Virtual||Fee|
Registration to EBIST2022 is through External Registration via JACoW Scientific Program Management System (SPMS).
Early registration is open until April 29, 2022: 23:59 PDT (UT -0800)
Please go to: EBIST2022 SPMS to register for EBIST2022
How to Register:
- Choose “EBIST2022 SPMS" above.
- You will be taken to the EBIST2022 SPMS page, where you will log in with your SPMS UserID/password.
- If you do not have a JACoW SPMS account you will need to create one.
- At the top of the EBIST 2022 User Profile page you will see “Delegate Registration” – click on it.
- A page will open alerting you that you are leaving SPMS and will be forwarded to an external registration system.
- Choose Proceed With Registration
- The TRIUMF Events App – EBIST2022 in-house page will open. The form will be pre-populated with fields identified for SPMS to have transferred over.
- Proceed with your registration for EBIST2022.
Choose from the Delegate Registration in the top menu bar.
Please note the following information:
- You will receive a registration e-mail when you have been assigned a registration number. This happens BEFORE payment. You will need this registration number if you defer paying until another session. This e-mail includes a link for returning to your registration.
- The early registration discount is applied by the date of PAYMENT, not registration.
- Payment may be made by credit card (preferred) or wire transfers. Option is open also for TRIUMF internal account payment.
- Attendees from countries requiring a visa to visit Canada may request a visa letter during the online registration process. Upon completion of your registration, please send an email to EBIST2022@triumf.ca with the subject line : Family Name, Visa Letter (e.g. Smith, Visa Letter) to notify us of your request.
Please consult Immigration and Citizenship at the Government of Canada website to check if you need a visa. Visitor Visa processing time website
All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- For proof of payment, use the link in your registration e-mail to return to your registration record, and then view and print your receipt.
Receipts requiring VAT#
In the registration process:
- Check the box: Check to include VAT # on the PDF receipt
- Include the VAT# in the field
- Print the PDF file, ensuring that the address fields are those of your Finance Dept. If they are not then return and update those fields with the required field information.
For more information about JACow, please click here.